Named in honor of a bike trip through Europe by the Co- founders of New Belgium Brewing Company that inspired them to create Fat Tire Amber Ale. It’s a Belgian inspired beer that keeps with the Belgian tradition of uses a far broader palette of ingredients like fruits, spices, esoteric yeast strains than German or English style beer. Fat Tire wins fans with its sense of balance: toasty, biscuit-like malt flavors coasting in equilibrium with hoppy freshness.
Some Fat Tire Beer Facts!
- VISUAL – Clear, amber and bright with white lacing
- AROMA – Sweet biscuity and caramel malts, subtle notes of fresh fennel and green apple
- FLAVOR – Toasty malt, gentle sweetness, flash of fresh hop bitterness. The malt and hops are perfectly balanced.
- MOUTHFEEL – carbonation and light sweetness finish clean on your palate.
- BODY -Medium
- ABV – 5.2%
- IBU – 22
- YEAST – House Ale Yeast
- CALORIES – 160
- HOPS – Willamette, Goldings, Nugget
- MALTS – Pale, C-80, Munich, Victory
Fort Collins has been home for New Belgium since they began 1991. Then in 2012 they spread their wings to add a 2nd location to supply the Eastern and Southeastern United States from Asheville, North Carolina.
>> More Information
JerZee’s is just a few blocks south of the Ohio River, across from Downtown Cincinnati. We have a fully stocked inside bar with TV’s everywhere and a separate outdoor patio bar open year ’round. It’s the ideal meeting place for any age group!
Sports and Live Music
Sports fans appreciate the big screen TV’s, others enjoy our extensive entertainment with Live Music, DJ’s and more. Relax and hang out in a fun place! Whether it is Happy Hour, a UK, Reds or Bengals game or late night, enjoy and have a good time!
Our kitchen will satisfy your taste buds. We are well known for our delicious JerZee Burger and Wings. Our energetic and friendly staff will make each visit enjoyable!
Contact us (859-491-3500) for more information!